If I Told You

So, I probably should be doing my homework now but instead I decided to catch up on the prompts for the one year writing challenge. I have the whole night to get it done I hope. It's been a long day so my head isn't exactly focused to do homework. But I meant a new guy and he's great. We hung out last night/spent the night and he's now all mine. I guess we'll see where it goes, right?
1.) Outside the Window: What’s the weather outside your window doing right now? If that’s not inspiring, what’s the weather like somewhere you wish you could be?

Last I looked it was snowing/raining/sleeting and being all nasty outside. I was gonna do something tonight but didn't make it far since the roads were shitty. So I stayed home with the nasty weather going on outside. But I wish it was hot and sunny. I hate the winter.

2)The Unrequited love poem: How do you feel when you love someone who does not love you back?

I have been in this predicament multiple times and it sucks. You can't make someone love you at all. You can't beg anyone to stay. If the feelings aren't mutual, then let them go. It's not worth the pain in the end. I finally let him go and I'm happy.

3)The Vessel: Write about a ship or other vehicle that can take you somewhere different from where you are now.

Well, I could get into my car and it could get me the fuck out of my house. But i'm stuck home for the night. I'm not allowed to go out since i've been out all week. The joys of being 21 but being treated like I'm 5.

4)Dancing: Who’s dancing and why are they tapping those toes?

uhhh, no one? I don't get this prompt, lol.

I'm all caught up now so I should probably try to work on this assignment since it's due tonight. Oh Whale.
January 5th, 2017 at 03:34am