Lost

I dont know what im doing with my life . I start work on sunday after being off for a month and im not happy going back im just not happy and i dont know what to do. I gained so much weight and i hate how i look i told myself this year i would change that but its not easy . Im stressed and my boyfriend doesnt help that situation. I was thinking of starting school but i ran away from that because i dont know what to major in and i dont want to waste money on school if its just going to be a waste of time. Im just stuck. I have a niece who just started college in another state shes in Pennsylvania and shes from california i give her props because she went through alot and yet she ended up going to that college that is so nice shes 19 im 22 i feel like im not going to accomplish anything. My job isnt that bad but i dont want to work there forever i work at a university and i work in one of the dining halls. I want to still work at that university but in a different department. I just cant keep living this way. I want to see a therapist but im scared to and i dont think i would be able to keep going but i need someone to vent to i have no friends and everyone i know has kids and is getting married at 22 there getting married and have kids and going to school thats to much it gives me anxiety just seeing them like that and its not a bad thing but there so young and they look so happy and i get jealous because i dont have that and i really want to be happy. Can people really be that happy at such a young age? Will i ever be that happy?
January 5th, 2017 at 07:19am