Let's Start Fresh...

So I used to have a Mibba account, but for some reason, I cant log into it, and it says the account is no longer available. It has been awhile since I have been on it, so maybe it was too long. Anywho, here we are.
There's been some thoughts running through my mind that I just need to get out, but first, I have to say I am so glad I am writing at all again! I used to do this way more, but life happens. I've been busy keeping my hectic life together! Every time I go to improve something in my life, I feel like I am the bottom feeder of the world. It makes me feel two feet tall. Technically I have no skills for the workforce, yet I am so good at so many things, so talented and smart. So how did I get here? It's so frustrating! I need to get it together because I am failing life. They say its never too late, but I feel like I will be to old to enjoy my improved life by the time I climb myself out of this mess!
Never get with a man and let him ruin your credit! 477. I wanted to cry seeing that number. No its not all his fault. Its mine, I let him do that and I went right along with it! So stupid! Young and dumb, and too damn old for it. I mean I am still young, and I can bounce back, I am just mad at myself for letting things get this bad in the first place. Im ready to start getting it together. Plan. I need a plan! Im going to go get that together, and I will keep this updated as well as other things.
If your reading this, welcome to my life! I'm long winded, but I'm full of love and my life has been far from easy. It can be pretty hard to write sometimes, but really hits home if you like things that can get pretty deep. I have to toot my own horn here and say I come up with some slick stuff. Anyways, thanks for reading, get back to your life now. (:
January 5th, 2017 at 07:48am