So... It's Been a Hot Minute! Wedding and the Holidays!

Holy shit balls it's been a long time since I posted anything on here! I've been crazy busy since I posted my last blog about how my wedding was coming up and trying to find garland and stuff, BUT! My wedding has come and gone and so have the holidays!

So lets start from where I left off! Since the last blog I was getting ready for my best friend everythingburns to come for a visit and first time meeting! It was so much fun! I took her to Ottawa (we may or may not have gotten lost...It wasn't my fault I SWEAR!) and we went on a haunted walk around the city and it was so much fun! If you ever visit Ottawa, Ontario, I HIGHLY recommend going on a walk! Very spooky! We also went around the little towns around my area I've never been so it was nice to experience it for the first time with her!

I also got to see the master at work when she worked on her story 'With You'! It was awesome to see how dedicated she was to getting her writing done and to post! (I may or may not have made sure she did LOL) And then she would watch me like a hawk when I read her latest chapters too!

We also got Friendship tattoos! Arrows! For Daryl/Norman Reedus! Plus arrows are super cute! They're not matching but the meaning is still there!

I haven't known her long but I feel like I've known her forever and shes my best friend! I've told her things I don't tell people and I love that shes such an amazing person and such a good friend!

The whole visit was amazing and I cannot wait to see her again in April!!! That's right! I didn't scare her away! I'm so proud of myself tbh LOL! But it was a really good visit and I'm looking forward to April when I pick her up again and celebrate Easter with her!

NOW MY BIG DAY! My wedding was amazing and I couldn't ave asked for a better day than Nov 5th 2016! It was a sunny fall day and perfect for a Christmas themed wedding! (I would have loved for it t have snowed (like it was supposed to! But that's okay! I GUESS!))

For those of you who have been waiting for photos, I will post them soon! And I will also try to upload it to YouTube! (we'll see how that will work as the video is about an hour and a half long!) We didn't go on our honeymoon yet because we're waiting till Oct of this year to go to Sleepy Hollow in New York for our one year/honeymoon! I'm so excited for that, you have no idea!

It was a lovely day filled with lots and lots of laughs! I just wish Becca could have came to it! It would have made the day that much more special. But I know she was there in spirit and I thought about her!

Now, bad news! After we came home and I started decorating for Christmas, my son decided it would be fun to take my computer off the side table in the living room and drop it on the floor! IT was my own fault but it busted and unusable! so I've been without a computer since November 7th! But my brother is going to take my hard drive out and save everything for me so I won't lose all my stories and what not! So IT still may be a bit till I post again but the GOOD news is Jeffrey got me an early birthday present! HE got me a new computer! So I can start new stories and blog and be a bit more active now!

Anyway I think this blog is long enough!!

BYEBYE!
January 6th, 2017 at 09:58pm