He's Back + Medical Issues + Updates and Stuff

Hey friends,

I posted a blog -- two, actually: this one and what happened afterwards about a week ago that detailed my dating website woes and subsequent drama with a guy named Mike (not his real name). To keep things short, I decided that Mike and I were not a match and that I would cut the conversation and not speak or meet him, like he so ardently wanted. I didn't tell him anything -- I just cut contact.

Well, let's just put it this way. After four days of quiet, Mike texted me. It's nothing harmful or creepy, just a "Hey, how have you been?"

Considering I have zero interest in speaking to him -- and besides the fact that I've been going through some personal medical issues that have taken up most of my time -- I just deleted the thread. I'm hoping that he'll get a clue eventually. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm allowed to do this, that I'm not a bitch, that his previous conversations have creeped me out enough in the past to not want to continue this...whatever the hell it's called. The fact that he's creepy and doesn't realize it? That's on him and only him. I don't owe him a damn thing.

And to tell you the truth, I kinda forgot about him. Sorry not sorry.

--

Onto medical issues. I've been having GI problems for the past, well, while. I finally went to a gastroenterologist today and after about five minutes of him listening to me describe my symptoms and him eventually palpating my stomach, he deduced that I have either ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. He's not sure which one I have yet bc I'm not done with the whole battery of tests and procedures that he's going to have my go through.

Guys, I'm scared out of my mind. :(

This is a chronic illness -- this is forever. While it's treatable and it's not the end of the world, it's still very scary. It's something that in my wildest nightmares I'd never imagine that I'd have to go through. I don't think I'm really worried about the disease itself; it's the procedures that I'm going to have to go through. Yikes. >__<

--

As for the updates, I only got to update Ved'ma when I had the time. The rest will come after the weekend. (:

Anyways, that's all for now. Hope you've all been well. ♡
January 13th, 2017 at 05:35am