New Laptop!

You guys! I finally got a new laptop! I bought it on Amazon on Sunday and it arrived today!

It's so amazing to have a new laptop. I had to buy it for school because I'm taking online classes. Believe it or not, my old laptop was not allowing me to really type on it much anymore. Some of the keys were giving out and I would have to copy and paste certain letters into where I needed them, which was a pain in the butt.

Alas, I no longer have to do that!! Like, it almost feels weird to be typing so quickly without having to stop and paste a 't' into a word. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW AMAZING IT IS.

I just downloaded chrome right now so I have to still make it my own and transfer over a lot of my documents from the old laptop onto this one. My old one was going on six years, only had about 20 GB (if that) of memory left, always was overheating and slow, and like I said, the keys were giving out. My new one is a Dell Inspiron with 1 TB of Memory and 8GB of SSD. The only thing I'm not too fond about is that it's smaller than my old one - my first was 17", this one's 15.6" - so for right now, the keyboard feels a little pushed together and tight, but I'll get used to it.

I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get Photoshop and Sony Vegas Pro on this new one because I bet the editing will be really smooth!

Hope all that's well for you guys, too!

- the AWOL wonshik.
January 18th, 2017 at 10:55pm