Domi's Best Books of 2016!

Currently Listening: "I'm a Believer" by The Monkees
Currently Reading: The Leopard by Giuseppe de Lampedusi

My best books:

5. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
4. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
1. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

If you want to see my reasoning for any of these, click here. I included photos, pages, what the books are about, and my favorite quotes.

Also, if any of you are good with blogspot, can you tell my why some of my post is highlighted? It's driving me crazy. All the settings for everything in the blog are the same so I don't know why it's doing that.

Every time I make a blog spot I'll post a vague summary of it on Mibba. My friend and I are trying to get some readers but it's also going to be used as a place to document the books we read. Stay tuned for my friend's list and my Worst Books of 2016 list!

Not sure if this is 100 original words. Today was my second day of class. Classes seem okay so far. My aunt died yesterday so I may have to go home this weekend for her funeral. I texted my student supervisor about it, telling her I may need to drop my Saturday shift. You know how long it took her to respond? Seven and a half hours. I literally had an entire Mibba blog rant ready to go and as soon as my mouse hovered over "submit" she responded. guuuuuuuurl.

Okay I think that's it. It's time for bed.

Ciao a tutti!

Currently Listening: "I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else" by A Great Big World
January 19th, 2017 at 07:29am