Songs About Unhealthy Relationships (Come One! Come All! Share Your Music With Me!)

Hey Mibs! Guess who's being super active? Posting another blog in 24 hours? I know. Crazy.

The point of this is that I need the help of you, oh great Mibba people, with some song suggestions! I have a very lame music library, and I don't every really purposefully look for new music, so I'm usually bopping to the same early 00's top 40 because you can never really have enough teenage dirtbag in your life.

Which means that I need some new tunage.

Specifically, if you could, songs that center around unhealthy relationships. Or shitty people. Kind of the same thing, ahaha. But essentially I'm writing this new story about an unhealthy relationship, and music inspires me, so I thought I'd create a playlist to ~get me in the mood.

So far, I've got a very sad playlist.

shaun frank - let you get away
panic! at the disco - death of a bachelor
the neighbourhood - afraid

and that's it.

SO PLEASE RECOMMEND ME YOUR SONGS. I would be forever in your debt.

Also, regardless of who you support, I just found out that after the Bruce Springsteen cover band dropped out of Trump's inauguration, Obama got Bruce Springsteen himself to perform a private acoustic performance and I am honestly living for the shade of it all.
January 21st, 2017 at 12:06am