My Theory of Hard Work and Success

Recently, because mainly University is getting harder and making us learn a whole load of weird theories, I sometimes create my own....
Something that Im amazed by is why some people, like myself currently, are working hard and being successful, earning very good money, yet Im still miserable?
Some people will never work, they will remain unemployed with no motivation or goals.
Some people will get into a job and become comfortable with it, they wont believe that they could be better off, happier, and earning more in another job, so they stay in the bubble of which they live.
Some people are scared to move away from the world they are so used to, so they are therefore demographically limited to what they can achieve.

I was in a job I hated, so I quit, I built up this vision in my mind of what I wanted to achieve and how it was going to be achieved, and I did it, I became self employed.
I spent out a few grand getting the right qualifications, getting the website, getting the tools to do it.
I study a course where the main function is management, so tax is easy for me whereas for average joe they wouldnt have a clue - because its hard.
Im naturally good with people, I can hold a conversation with almost anyone, rich or poor, so everything has molded itself into what I currently am and what I currently do.
I get on better with females, I dont know why, Im very laid back and Im relaxed, so the majority of my clientele are female.

Its hard work, and Im earning mega bucks at the moment, Ive had no help from anyone, no money assistance from my parents, nothing like that, its all me and its all been built up in my mind.
I have plans to never stop growing it, and the plans are kind of made with 3 years in my mind.

Im not saying the sun shines out my arse, because I have my faults, Im outrageously stubborn, I push people out my life now if they annoy me, I surround myself with positive like minded people who promote me and make me feel happy about life in general. I feel like Ive grown up a lot recently. Im not cocky or arrogant but I am confident, if you arent confident then you shouldnt be self employed, simple.

But why am I so driven?? My mind never stops thinking and learning.

Values?
Its probably the highest most contributing factor, but what does values contain?
Genes, upbringing, your parents, your friends, its everything in life that moulds you to be who you are.
My parents are one extreme to the next. Mum will push me and push me, she will never say will done, she will never spoil me with anything, she wants me to constantly be working and building.
Dad sees me as the golden boy, if Im not getting As he questions me as to why, but he does spoil me when he can, he will say well done.
Its a mixture that makes me work hard and makes me mentally pretty solid, because even though Im doing very well, Im still bloody miserable about it.

If I stop, and I think about where I am, what Im doing, where Ive come from, I get emotional because its unique. Its insane. Its extreme. Its absolutely everything I am. The business model in the long term will be a good shadow of what the owner is, and I feel thats exactly what my business is.
Its different to every other business in the same mould as itself. Im building a brand whereas the normal jimmy would build their own name, why am I building a brand? Because people recognise brands, not names. You can take a brand anywhere, but not your name.
You can take coca-cola absolutely anywhere, but the owner of coca-cola, the creator? Nobody knows his name.

My friends push me, and I push my friends. Some of them annoy me because I can see what they can achieve in life and they dont push themselves to do it, its my Mums traits in me and its annoying, I know they find it annoying too, but I just want the best for everyone.
Tasmin could move anywhere and earn good money with her experience. Jamie could walk into a 20k job anywhere in the UK with the CV he has now. Jack will end up in America again if Newcastle doesnt hold him back.

But everyone has values and I feel thats the main theory behind what people do in life and why they do it.

Im never really happy, why? Because I want to achieve something in life and until I achieve that I wont be happy, its very hard on myself but Its who I am.
In comparison to Tasmin and Jamie for example, they have their own values.
Tasmin I know values happiness, she could live in Syria, but as long as shes happy, thats all that matters.
Jamie values adventure, it doesnt matter where he works as long as he can travel and have a ball of a time, one day he will go somewhere and never come back.
Jack values achievement, he will want to be the best in his job because he wants to be the best in his field.
I value money. Its pretty bad when you look at it. I value the financial security and the pros it brings to not only me but my family when Im older. Ive seen what it can bring, my ex girlfriend is the prime example of it with her father.

Obviously I value other things, but you talk to anyone who knows me and they will say my number one motivator and value in life is the monetary side to it.

People should always remember though;

Its not where you're from, its where you're at.

xxx
January 23rd, 2017 at 06:02pm