Introductions Are Necessary. Share Your Favorite Story.

Hello, you all don't know me yet but I can tell you that if over exhausted working mothers are your kind of friends, then you'll love me. Hi, I'm Breanna, or Godmother, or whatever you feel like calling me (my coworkers call me b-tch in a loving way). I'm twenty-three years old and have a two year old daughter and am currently cooking up a son who will be arriving sometime towards the end of March. As you can imagine, parenting a feisty toddler while creating a new one is extremely tiring but add that to my inability to keep from writing and reading and I think I've hit my limit.

That said, I would love some stories to read, completed or not. I was hoping that all of you lovely strangers (who I hope will soon become friends) could point me in the direction of some of your favorite stories here on Mibba. I prefer original fiction, no slash type things, and promise to leave lovely, detailed comments on my reading as I go.

For any of you looking for something to read, I have started a story of my own on here called, The Witch and the Warrior. As you could imagine, it is about a witch and warrior who must work together to escape from the soldiers who have captured them and are taking them to the king.

For me, this story is to help me with description and giving depth to my characters. I need to work on so much as a writer and would love advice on ways to improve as I progress with this story so comments are welcomed and needed. Other than that, feel free to add me as your friend as I'm much too shy and feel stalkerish to just go to the user section and slowly add you all.

Ps. I don't know if Mibba automatically will correct the problem but I'm noticing that my spacebar on my laptop is randomly making double spaces so I apologize in advance for that annoyance. Not sure how to fix it at the moment....

Ok. Bye!
January 26th, 2017 at 06:22am