Why I Can't "Give Him a Chance."

Why I can’t “give him a chance.”

I’m a U.S citizen. I was born in America. This year America got Donald J. Trump. I’m just going to be blunt here and say what I mean without sugar coating it. No, I’m not going to give him a chance, no I won’t shut up and “get over it.” Day 7 of him in America and he’s already targeting women and refugees. Asking me to give him a chance is like telling me to pray the HIV will go away. I love science. I love truth. I love facts. He’s been at war with science. I’d like to know if there’s lead in my water, if that pipeline is going to burst, if those kids will have refuge in America. You’re asking me to let this man run rampant through my home. He influences his followers to spill all this vitriol on people even though he already won. He already infected America with his ugliness and distinct brand of hate.
Image
Now he’s saying we are going to put a 20% tax on imports from Mexico? Mexico is our 3rd largest trade ally. Which means his little plan will not end up hurting the Mexicans like he says it is. It will end up hurting us; the everyday American. Our kids and our kids’ children will inherit the debt of the wall. We will be passing on the bill for this senseless waste of funds to the next generation kind of like how the baby boomers did to the Gen xrs and millennials. Instead of investing in health care we are going to pay 15-20 billion for a stupid pile of concrete that will only serve to separate us from the rest of the world. No, I have no respect for him. Don’t ask that of me. Don’t ask that of me when I went 8 years hearing the way they racially stereotyped my president, bullied his daughters and wife. Don’t ask me to even look at this giant American mistake.
Image

The other day a Nazi got punched in the face and I watched his supporters DEFEND THE NAZI. It’s been a long standing tradition in America to punch Nazis in the face. It’s as American as apple pie. For emphasis here’s Captain America punching a Nazi in the face. I needed to rant. People who defend that him are despicable.
Image
References
American’s pay for the wall
Nazi gets punched in the face

Ciao, Guilty.
January 28th, 2017 at 05:56am