New Stories to Come

So, I've gotten this sudden boost of inspiration to write again, it's also on my bucket list to get a book published one day down the track.

It's going to be an interesting story since I haven't written anything since all of my fan-fictions which were from a few years ago, I've been wanting to get back into it for a long time but never had any inspiration of any sort to write again.

My inspiration to start writing began with reading Twilight, that was my inspiration to not only write but to read again..now, I know, I know it's Twilight, like really? What can I say, it was high school, I was going through one of those 'phases' I guess and Twilight was my haven.

Another book that I had been given to read in high school was a book called If On A Winter's Night A Traveler by Italo Calvino, it's a beautiful book that I absolutely loved, probably one of my favourites, it's actually been a few years since I've read it, it's on my to-do list to re-read it, which I will do very soon.

This book is going to be my inspiration to write again, if you haven't read it, I suggest you do, it's a powerful book and I recommend it to anyone wanting to read something, it's a book written in 1979, so there are a lot of challenging parts throughout the book, but it's beautiful.

I've actually been trying to find something similar in the meantime but haven't come across anything. Especially since lately I've only just been reading MC novels, anything Fifty Shades related, and any other lovey-dovey books. Now I want something more challenging to read, I go through books that quickly once I become evolved into the book so I need something else just as good.

Are there any books that you could recommend onto me no matter what it is, or even are there any books that have inspired you in any way? Let me know anyways!

O v e r a n d o u t;
January 31st, 2017 at 11:41am