Baby Kicks and Stories Wanted

I don't know how many of you Mibbians have children but like I've said, I'm currently cooking up my second. I'm already almost done (thank God) and have about eight weeks left - less if I get induced. Now, for those of you who haven't been pregnant, let me tell you about baby kicks.

Sometimes, they are soft and can bring on a bit of excitement and adoration for your little unborn blessing but as you get closer and closer to your due date, those kicks turn into full on movement and it's not as cute. I'm 4'11 and have a very short torso so my babies run out of room pretty quick (around 26 weeks). As with most second pregnancies, everything is happening a lot sooner than with my first.

Now, my son can literally push my giant a-s boob upwards and hold it there for a few seconds before he decides to move his foot/hand away. This baby is measuring pretty long for anyone freaking out about that. I feel him pushing downwards already but my doctor has reassured me that it's really the only way he can go now that he's reached his full height. Most of the next eight weeks are spent with organ development and weight gain so she said he shouldn't grown too much longer. Anyway, the movements are becoming pretty painful, I have to stop what I'm doing at work and constantly massage him back into a more comfortable position so I can breathe and waitress properly which is sometimes amusing as a lot of my customers are clueless old men who get scared and think I'm going into labor.

But... enough about baby boy.

I'm still searching for stories to read. Especially if they are just starting out, I'd love to give you guys some feedback and see different types of writing. So please, go ahead and give me your stories.

If you all want, you can check out my story The Witch and the Warrior.

I'm terrible at summaries so please, feel free not to read that part lol.
February 1st, 2017 at 06:43am