Word Vomit

God. I need to get this out.

So after my ex and I broke up I dunno... 6 months ago now? I haven't really tried looking for anyone else. I was happy alone. Busy. Etc.

But lately I've been wanting someone else to think about. Even if it's just a crush.

So I joined Tinder.

And I know it has a reputation as being a way to just hook up. But I've been talking to this guy over a couple of days, just about general things - whatever came up - and he seems like a good guy. He hasn't tried to send me pictures of his dick yet. Good start.

I mean, I've had only a few short conversations with him via Tinder and I'm totally smitten. He's absolutely gorgeous. That probably has a lot to do with it.

I have a crush again. And I forgot how shitty they can make you feel.

He asked if he could contact me on Facebook and said he'd add me last night, though he never did. I'm not sure if he's talking to a lot of girls and juggles his time between them, if he's busy, if he forgot...

But it hurts waiting. I want to talk with him again but I don't want to double message him. The last was from me, yesterday afternoon. I want to tell him how he's exactly my type and how I want to get to know him better but I don't want to come across as too forward. I also don't want to invest too much of myself into someone when I don't know how they feel about me.

And so I have to write this here or else I'll explode. If he doesn't add me or message me before tomorrow night, I'll message him again. But God, it's all I can think about. It's consumed me.

Does anyone else fall so ridiculously easy for people they hardly know?

Edit:
Ahh fuck I totally just messaged him. And I don't even feel any better.
February 4th, 2017 at 02:36pm