Lovely to Be Back

Another day of positivity. It's been really quiet today and for once I don't really mind it. I spent part of the morning watching YouTube which is always fun. Really today has been fairly decent. So what was positive that happened... Well I went to both brunch and dinner. I took a shower. I got a bit of homework done. And I made my bed.

It's the little things.

Because I'm already aware that without more text this would be too short to post...

So this semester is my first and I'm only taking four classes which is 12 credits. I kind of wish I was taking another one, but I think taking four to start was a good idea to ease me back into the system.

On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's I have Intro to Lit and let me just tell you it is a bore. That and I don't even really care all that much for my teacher. He tells us to start something and then he spends the first few minutes talking which is quite distracting. I also have Intro to Psych these days as well, which started off horrible but I think it's getting better. There is a lot to read.

Tuesday's and Thursday's are probably my favorite because I have Intro to Philosophy as well as my American Government class. I'm not too keen on my philosophy class more so because of the fact that it's structured, I guess I would have rather just learned about it on my own, but oh well, now I know. Surprising government has become my favorite, and seeing how we're literally living in what is definitely going to be written down in history books in the future, it's really cool.

So yeah that's the classes I'm taking and now this is definitely long enough to post!

I hope everyone has had a good day.

Questions:
1. One positive thing that happened for you today?
2. Would anyone be interested if I posted a blog on gender?
3. Favorite subject in school?
4. Penny for your thoughts?
February 6th, 2017 at 12:32am