New Story

Heya peeps.

So continuing on my trend of only writing about writing, I figured it was finally time to unveil my new story (Which I surprisingly have stuff actually written for it!)

Scopaesthesia
This is in all essential terms, the story of a girl who was taken by WICKED and how she's grown up under them. It will follow her life story, from when she was taken, making her first friends and so on, up until the climax of the originally planned ending. There will be a sequel to this story. I'm not entirely sure how long it's going to be, but I'm very excited for it. It's centred around the girl and her friendships with the boys and girls from the Glades, and will cover in depth feelings and such surrounding the Maze Trials themselves and even including all that awkward growing up stuff. It's going to be rather dark in some parts.

It was all inspired by this song: Ambient.

Excerpt
Her mother loosened her hold on her, taking a hand to smooth down her blonde hair gently. Tears sparkled in the little girl's eyes, she finally had her Mommy back. A sad smile appeared on her mother's face, as she nodded towards the men in jumpsuits. Blair clutched her mother tighter.

“Please Mommy no! I want to stay with you!” She screamed, “Mommy please I'll be good, I love you Mommy please!”

Her screams stalled as she felt her mother's lips on her forehead, kissing her and whispering, “I love you too sweetie.”

The men in jumpsuits had her then, ripping her away from her Mommy. She kicked and screamed, tears blinding her vision almost completely as she was dragged out of the house, screaming for her mother, for her daddy, for anyone. She was weak and scared, desperately trying to get free and back home, but she couldn't fight anymore. So she cried.


So I'd appreciate it if anyone was interested in reading more, If you just let me know with a comment. If there's not much interest here, I might post it to Wattpad instead at first and then bring it over here. :)
February 19th, 2017 at 08:21am