I Don't Know What to Title This

For a couple of months now we found out that my grandma is diagnosed with breast cancer. It's only stage two and the doctor did say that it can be completely removed through surgery.

Yeay, that should be good news, right?

Or so we thought.

Last week, my uncle took my grandma to see the anaesthetic specialist to talk about the surgery and after tests upon tests were done, the doctor said that my grandma is not fit for the surgery. Due to her other illnesses, she'd overworked her heart and now it's expanded to the point where her heart is now the size of her lungs. Well, at least that's what I can see through the x-ray.

Last weekend, my family and I went to our hometown to visit her. And upon arriving there, we found her weak and she had a fever. Since we arrived pretty late at night, my mom decided that the next day, first thing we would do was take my grandma to see the doctor. And so we took her to the hospital, the doctor did some check up and stuff. And the doctor said that she had a dengue fever and she had to be warded.

SO long story short, my grandma is now in the hospital, being monitored for her dengue fever, her swollen heart, her high blood pressure, her hyper tension and the doctor would see what they can do with the cancer.

It's all just... I don't even know what to say or feel anymore. I'm so angry at a lot of people but I'm not going into that because I don't want to drag my extended family's name through the mud.

I had to leave because I already have to start working today but I really didn't want to. What if that was the last time I saw her? She's still in the fucking hospital and I'm just... I just don't know, okay!
February 21st, 2017 at 08:41am