Chicago Fire | Worrier | Updates

I have literally done nothing but bingewatch Chicago Fire on demand for the past few days now. I kind of started on season 5 and basically pretended I didn't miss a couple seasons. But It's been so good and I'm on the last episode and i'm not sure what else there is to watch?? But I'm supposed to start college in two weeks and have I done the financial aid? NOPE. I actually forgot the address for my 2015 taxes which is why I haven't done it

But does anyone else worry a lot? I know I do. My boyfriend dropped me off this morning at 630 to his friends house and i told him to text me when he gets to work. I didn't hear anything for an hour so i started getting panicky. i always assume the worst when I don't hear from him. It doesn't take him that long to get to work either. Buuut i finally reached him and he just got busy. But thankfully he was fine.

I'm also itching to update a few of my stories. I'm going to work on a few of them today and see what can be done.

Getaway Driver is going to hopefully be updated this week. I don't have a certain day in mind but it will happen. If anyone wants to possibly make a layout for it, I'd love you forever.

50 Shades of Mistakes. I think I finally have an idea for it. Just got it as I was going over the chapters I have. Sooo, hopefully that happens soon.

Then here's a few new ones that will be coming soon.

You Ain't Going Nowhere

ACLS

If I Told You

So those are the stories that's coming soon. Let me know if you want to see anything else updated and I'll do it.

How is everyone today?
What's your favorite show to bingewatch?
February 21st, 2017 at 02:38pm