Almost Forgot

I was so not ready for class today. I mean I had everything I needed but I just found it so overwhelming after having like two weeks off from them due to snow days. And now I have a load more of home work and I just... I need to get my head back in the game.

[rant]And can I just mention that the cute boy that turned out to be a bother is always online on Facebook and I always see that he is but his face is just so cute and it pisses me off. [/rant]

I also sort of asked my ex if I could still have the TV that we got when we were together. It was really awkward and I'm pretty sure they were at work and I feel bad because they've been depressed lately and I feel like I'm putting some sort of weird pressure there and I feel bad. I mean we're still friends, sort of, we don't talk nearly as much as we used to anymore and I kind of think that if I had all my stuff from their place I don't think I'd actually ever reach out so... I don't know. I feel weird.

Oh Mibba. I just wish that I was at my destination already, y'know? I understand I have to work for things and I'll be more appreciative of them, but can't we just I don't know, have something work differently? If that made sense. I don't know.

This is totally 100 words. I'm ending it now because I just don't feel like rambling any longer.

(I actually forgot and am only now doing this because I just posed ?#2) DAILY POSITIVITY - hooked up my PS and started playing a little bit of Bioshock, hung up a couple small poster pages, had some ice cream, had pizza, got the due date for a paper extended again... (Now back to the ?s)

I hope everyone is having/has had a good day.

[questions.]


1. How was your day?
2. Positivity?
3. Time period you wish you could live in for a day?
February 21st, 2017 at 11:17pm