It Finally Happened.

So last night, we got kicked out of my boyfriend's dads house. As soon as we walked in the door, and i went to the bathroom to piss, his dad fucking snapped. I could hear Josh out there screaming at him. His dad was obviously drunk and gets awful when he's drunk. He called me some fat whore and etc etc. Josh defended me saying I wasn't a whore and it went on from there. So we grabbed what we could and left.

It truly means the world to me that he came with me. I don't think I truly realized how in love with him I really was until that happened. I'm just glad we're out of that situation because it was getting bad. But now we're basically homeless and not sure where we're going to go. But we did find somewhere to stay last night so that was a plus. Basically a dead motel with only heat and electricity but at least it was a roof over our heads with a comfy bed.

It's certainly a stressful situation especially with a kid in the mix. But we're going to take it day by day and see where things go. But all I can say is yikes. Here's to hoping this day gets better. I'm a bit numb right now so I didn't really let it bother me when he called me a whore.

But yep, not been the best few days. Hope you're all doing well, unlike me. lmaao.
February 22nd, 2017 at 01:55pm