Updates in Progress.

Hi ya'll! I apologize for the apparent break in updates for both When It Gets Dark Out and Tonight the World Dies. It wasn't intentional. I've had a busy week so far and haven't really had the energy to write.

Sunday I went to the barn where one of my friends leases a horse to muck stalls. New side job, I suppose. The barn is all run-in paddocks, so they're not actual stalls I'm mucking. Rather, I have one giant ass paddock and a few smaller ones with some small stalls to clean, so it's a lot of work. On Sunday, we ended up mucking like 3 days' worth of manure since everything was covered in snow. It was a gorgeous day, so everything was melting and the manure and bedding and whatnot got extremely heavy. My forearms were absolutely killing me. I was there from 9 AM until 2:30 in the afternoon and by the time I got home, I was completely wiped and sore and not in the mood to write.

So anyways, I'm on my lunch break at work and am currently working on the next installment to When It Gets Dark Out. I'm not sure I'll finish it, but I'll at least have started it. I'll probably have it finished and posted tomorrow night.

Hope you're all having a great week! x
February 22nd, 2017 at 06:35pm