Stressed

Every time I try to rewrite this essay I just get too stressed and overwhelmed and it's not coming together and I should have started to do this way earlier. My introduction is solid but everything after that is totally crap.

I also need to find at least a little bit for my group project in psych but I need to finish my essay before I do that because it's more important and due tomorrow.

College is stressful.

But I did get a 95 on the exam I had a while back that I thought I did horrible on so that was a nice surprise on Wednesday.

But enough whining about college.

If you didn't know, you lovely Mibbian you, I'm hosting a contest! It's called More Than Just Words and if you follow the link that is offered in the description of the contest it will bring you to a bunch of different prompts to choose from. You can choose one, or you can choose multiple, it's up to you.

I've also started working on a new chaptered story. It's about a girl, Alex, who wants to be a marine and so far I have 4 chapters written and I'm really excited about it. I just don't have a title. Or a story page. Or a solid destination for the story. And I don't want to start posting until then, so for the last couple of days I've just pumped out 4 chapters which is cool.

Positive: Tomorrow is Friday. I'm going to have my room to myself this weekend. At some point I'm going to learn how to ride the bus. I got a 95 on that exam. (I only have two exams in that class overall and she drops the lowest grade so hell yeah.) I've been eating semi-healthy. I've made a new friend.

I hope everyone is having/has had a good day.


1. How was your day?
2. Positivity?
3. HOW DO YOU TITLE STORIES?!
4. Should I start posting even though I don't have a solid plot?
February 24th, 2017 at 01:47am