I'm Back?

Oh Mibbs, I've missed ya. Since the start of the new year, I've been pretty MIA. Just a lot of weird feelings and stuff going on that I just didn't have it in me to come on here that often. That being said, I want to make an effort to be back on more often.

I'm on the job hunt, since the place I was working at closed. I'm not too upset because I wanted to quit anyway, but, I need money. Fortunately, I live with my parents and don't have to pay rent or anything like that. But, I do need money to pay my credit card bill and other monthly things. I had an interview about two weeks ago for a position in a research lab, and oh man, I want the job so bad. It was a phone interview, and I'm waiting to hear if I make it to the next step. If I do, awesome. If not, well, it was still good experience interviewing.

I'm also just trying to work on my general outlook on life. I'm trying to convince myself to understand that I am NOT on a time limit with my career. I want to go to grad school. It will happen. I will get a job. I've also been trying to eat and live healthier. I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I've been doing weight watchers with my mom for a few months now, and I'm down 13.5 pounds! Slow and steady, but I'm loving it. Feeling good.

I WAS FEELING MYSELF TODAY!
Image

ANYWAY...

I owe a few prizes to those in my last contest, so I'm going to be working on those and I hope to get some updates out too. FINALLY.

What's been going on with you guys?!

Anyone been making any changes lately?
February 24th, 2017 at 02:29am