Random Ramblings

Hey guys ♥

I have a plan for today... but plans never seem to work out, still I shall give it a try! This is mainly to do with writing, since I don't want to bore you with the everyday stuff that I have to do and that. There's three things I wanna do today:

1) Finish the update I've been trying to finish all weekend!
2) Start my first contest one shot (I have four to do)
3) Decide what other story I wanna either write an update for or start!

Recently, my brain has been filled to the brim with ideas and things that I wanna try. I've always been told to write for myself and that is what I've done, because writing for other people adds so much stress onto an already stressful process. When I first joined Mibba, I joined with the attitude of if people read what I write then that's great and if they like it then that's even better, but if it doesn't get read or it's not liked then I'm not going to give up on it << That is still something I stand by.

My stories may not be everyone's cup of tea and they may not be up to the standard that some people place on things that they will read, but if I'm honest... a majority of what I write is just things that get stuck in my head and I write them in order to clear my mind. Writing isn't always about have a unique idea, a majority of ideas have been done before or classed as cliche... it's how you write something that should matter. An idea can be the same, but the way you write it will have a completely different message behind it or tone.

This blog has turned into a load of waffling on, it's just that I know a lot of people beat themselves up because their ideas are not one of a kind and they shouldn't. Do you, write what you want to write and do it your way.

Bye
♥♥♥
February 27th, 2017 at 10:46am