Pressured

I don't like being pressured to do something that I don't want to do. It's not fun and it makes me change how I feel about people. If someone doesn't want to do something, then you can't force them to do it. It's not fair to me.

Boyfriend was trying to force me to go out with him and his friends Saturday night. It was 7 at night and it was pouring like there was no tomorrow. i could barely see when we went downtown for a bit. But the point is, I said no and he got mad.

If you can't take me out on a date, then fuck no. I'm not going to hang out with your friends. We bickered a bit over it and he was all pissy.

Last night, I read the text messages to the guy he wanted to go with. Basically he was saying he was sick of always doing nothing and blah blah blah. Like ok, one. If you have a problem, tell me, not him. Two. I don't have you on a leash. You can go out by yourself if you want to. Just don't force me to do something that i don't want to do.

We're getting along fine now after that nonsense but i'm still annoyed. you don't need me to have fun with your friends. take my car and go. No one said you had to stay and do nothing.

But yep, that's basically been in my system and I needed to get that out. I need to address him about it but I don't want to argue with him. So I don't know, i really don't.

I need a shower.
February 27th, 2017 at 02:52pm