I Miss Them Already

So over the weekend I visited my hometown in Pennsylvania to be with my family and friends. It was a nice vacation away from crappy Delaware. My boyfriend and I missed each other, but I had an amazing time.

I spent Thursday night into Friday at my parents. My boyfriend dropped me off and hung out with my family and I for an hour. We all sat in front of the TV watching Moonshinners. My Dad and Boyfriend talked about different types of alcohol. I just sat there quietly because I don't know squat about alcohol(even though I have been the drinking age for over a year now). When he left I watched a movie with my Dad and Mom. After that I just went to bed.

Friday Morning I got up and helped my mom with some house chores. We went out around lunch time. We went to this amazing diner and it was so good! My mom got her usual eggs-overeasy and I got this DELICIOUS vegetarian spinach raviolis. The sauce was super yummy. Then my mom and I went shopping. She got me a crap ton of stuff for my house my boyfriend and I recently moved to. And it was super sweet of her to get me all this stuff. NO MORE PAPER PLATES AND PLASTIC SILVERWARE GUYS!

For the rest of the weekend I was with my best friend, Emma. I love her so much. Most of the weekend we worked on our roleplay we are going to start. It's about two girls that get magical witch powers from a mirror. We watched a ton of our favorite youtubers. I ate so much good food, and she spoils me so much as well.

I just had so much fun. It was good to see everyone again, and spend time with them. I got back Sunday night and I miss everyone already.
February 27th, 2017 at 11:46pm