Always Be Kind

I have to write my weekly diary of what we went over in class last week and I don't want to, so here I am procrastinating like I have been since well... I'm always procrastinating. I should probably stop doing it... Ahh life.

I also finally came up with a story title, with the help of one of my best friends (yes Mads, I totally consider you one of my best friends,) and have since uploaded the first chapter of What We Thought We Knew. I'm going to be uploading a new chapter weekly, and as it stands there will probably only be about six chapters total, so 5 more to go!

More than that I wrote and uploaded a new poem, Keep Trying because I'm so tired of everyone being so hard on each other. I find it sad that we judge people based on their clothes, on what they say, on the very basis of them being different than we are. It's despicable. And I'm not saying that I'm not guilty of that either, because I totally am, but every day I try to be kind and nice to everyone around me.

And now my milk is getting soggy. I mean cereal... Don't feel like fixing that.

Tomorrow one of my best friends is coming down and I'm really excited. I think we're going to go visit this awesome donut shop, at least I hope we can.

Today's positivity: I ate a good breakfast. I took a nap. My second class was canceled. I talked to my mom. Yep, today was good.

I hope everyone is having a good day or has had a good day. And if you aren't, I want you to know that I think you're a wonderful person and that you do deserve love.


[ Questions. ]
1. How are you/was your day?
2. Thoughts on schedule based stories?
3. Is there anything you try to do everyday?
February 28th, 2017 at 02:03am