Black Butterflies and Deja Vu

So I've been listening to The Maine for about 10 years now, since they started out. I went through my awkward teens with them and they're still with me as I get closer to 23. I'm pretty sure I've preordered every album they've put out, and that includes their newest, coming out on April 7th. The first single was good, but the second one? In love from the first listen.

If you've ever heard of The Maine, or love them like me, and you haven't listed to Black Butterflies and Deja Vu, do it! Here, I'll even attach the lyric video to make it easier!



I'm already thinking about some story ideas inspired by this song, because it's a great one.
As for life, I've been applying to some more jobs. Some retail, some in my field. I just need money. I've also been selling some stuff on Poshmark, which has been a quick way to get some cash. I'm trying to stay positive and keep my mind on the end goal.

My niece is almost 7 months and she just makes me so happy. She's adorable. I'm also going back to Boston in three weeks to visit my best friend and I'm really excited.

For now, I'm going to start working on some updates!

What song is your favorite right now?

-Erin
March 3rd, 2017 at 02:38am