It's Very Strange...

It's very strange being on here again, its been over four years and I find myself a little awed. Writing used to be one of my main escapes and I dreamed about when I would be living on my own and I could sit and write all I wanted and as late as I wanted without my parents saying anything about it.

Now that I'm in that time, I often find myself missing it and also wondering when I honestly would have time to do it. That being said everyone's like 'if you want to do it, you'll make time' well you know what I also 'want' to go to the gym but I just don't see that happening.

I have the career that I often marked onto my character's, in advertising. I have the condo that I always wanted, along with the roommate that I didn't know that I would want. Still single, because I work a good 8-10 hours a day on a good week. Most of the men I see I work with and after a few failed work romances you have to stop because no one needs that kind of reputation.

I have loved and lost a sweet ginger kitten who passed away at two years old, who was my best friend for the first two years I lived on my own in the big stress-full world. I'm a certified adult (who recently got braces) I eat junk and order uber eats regularly because I am too lazy to cook.

My two best friends seem further ahead then me because they have the guy and have the house, and I rent and gallivant around Toronto like some kind of gypsy who's never going to grow up. I know they look down on me for that, but I know my career is what I value most at the moment.

All in all - MISS YOU ALL!
March 4th, 2017 at 02:19am