Welp (Almost R Rated Maybe)

I put my two weeks in at work. It's been a long time coming, but I needed to do it. I went to Louisiana for a funeral and to see my dad's side of the family last weekend. Came back on Monday. Tuesday was a pretty big day at the restaurant. Thirteen hours straight of just running around. We had a lot of deals going on for Fat Tuesday and were pretty much on wait from about noon to ten at night. Much fun.

Not.

I ended up stressing my foot out. It's either a bad sprain or a stress fracture. Hoping for the sprain except I didn't actually, like, trip or twist it or anything. It's just... hurting. But not like in a sore muscle kind of way. Almost like a bruise that just hurts worse and worse the more I use it. So I left work early yesterday in tears and came home. Iced it for a little while. Went to my doctor today and she checked it out, told me to get an X-Ray and we'll get those results back probably on Monday. So we shall see. I would like for it to just be a sprain or a strain or whatever 'cause a stress fracture means I have to stay off of it for like six weeks and I'm not wired for that sort of thing. If I'm down for that long, I'm just gonna get depressed again and I'm not looking to do that.

In other news, Coty and I broke up about three weeks ago. For good. He thought that having sex three to four times a week wasn't enough and decided to hit up his ex and send her nudes and talk about how they were when they were together and how he and I weren't even that serious. So that was nice. I went on a HUGE shopping spree the day I found out and I've actually been fine. I mean, I miss him in terms of my best friend. 'Cause that's what he was. On top of being my boyfriend, he's who I wanted to talk to all the time. Something ridiculous happens at work, and it's still my first instinct to text him about it. And I can't now.

Initially, he was a total dick about it. Like, for real. It was ridiculous. And then after a few days it was all, "Oh, I'm sorry. I miss you. I should have done better and tried harder. I don't know what to do." His little lost boy act. And then I tell him that I don't want to be with him anymore because I'm not gonna have some on and off bull crap relationship where I can't trust him and all of a sudden I'm a f***ing b***h again. And that's pretty much how our conversations went for the first two weeks and now we haven't been talking at all.

When it's late at night and I've had a crap day at work, all I want to do is talk to him. And then I remind myself that I'm supposed to be mad at him. And I am. I really am. I deserve better. I deserve loyalty. I deserve more effort. 'Cause I put in a lot of effort for him. He acts like I didn't, but I did. I always wanted to plan trips. I was the one to get the two hotels for us to have fun in. I planned Galveston and his birthday and his going away party when we thought he was going back to the oil field. I wanted to go all out for Valentine's/our Anniversary. (Made it to Valentine's, but the anniversary was on the 19th and we didn't make it the full year). We used my truck for everything since he didn't have a car. I paid for a lot since I was making more money than him. And, as much as he won't admit it, we had sex a lot. Even when I didn't really want to, or when I was tired, I would because I knew he was seeing it as a problem for him. And I have a pretty decent libido, but I needed recovery time. He wasn't the smallest guy (11 inches is a lot to handle) and he just couldn't understand why I wasn't ready to go again the next night.

Anyway. Typing this out is making me angry again, so I'll move on.

Put my two weeks in which would have been great if my foot would have, you know, stayed alright 'cause I still need the money that those two weeks would have brought in. I'm not used to being broke. And I'm kinda broke right now and will probably remain broke for a little while. I have enough for my taxes and phone bill, but my truck note... hm.

The only bright side to life right now is probably that now I have more time to read and write and play Pokemon. Other than that, I don't really know what else to do.

But yeah, updates. Stories. Yes.
March 4th, 2017 at 02:34am