Second Job Interview | Random

So I mentioned in a blog yesterday that I have a job interview Monday. Well, I got a call today and now I have a job interview at another place on Saturday. Hopefully one of these will work out. I need something to keep me busy and to make some money. I really want to start paying down my credit card. I get so much anxiety when it goes past a certain number. I'm not near my limit, but I don't want to be, either.

I've also been thinking about maybe volunteering at a hospital too. It'll look good on my grad school application. I've been a volunteer crisis counselor for two years, so that's been an awesome experience. I think I'd like to volunteer with cancer patients or children. I'll have to explore what my options are.

In other news, I'm going to Boston on the 23rd to the 27th to visit my college roommate/best friend. I went to visit her in November and I'm so freakin' excited to be going back. It's going to be so fun. I think we're going to check out this tequila bar and I'm so pumped. Plus, I'm just excited to get away for a little while. I love my parents to death but it's so hard to go from living away at school for 10 out of 12 months for four years to being with them every day. I need some time to myself and with my friends.

More randomness: anyone a fan of LuLaRoe? Oh man, I'm officially obsessed. Guys, the leggings are INSANELY comfortable. And cute. Yeah, there are a lot of ugly patterns, but there a lot of awesome ones too. Also, their other clothes are amazing as well. I have a pencil skirt and two swing dresses and I'm OBSESSED. Seriously check it out.

I'm hoping to start working on my next chapter for Chemicals either tonight or tomorrow. And Piece by Piece. We'll see.

What things are you obsessed with lately?

Going on any trips soon?
March 9th, 2017 at 02:29am