Renaissance

Mibba is totally different than when I found it 5+ years ago. I feel ancient and out of touch and it makes me pretty sad to think about. My group of writing friends, or at lease those I really admired are gone - or have at least moved on in their lives. This feels like the quizilla exodus only I don't have anywhere to go. All the works in my Good Reads post are either gone, never going to get updated, or the links are broken. All the authors are AWOL as well.

I did move over to Archive of Our Own (AO3) and I do have new writing friends. They're really amazing and I love them and it's certainly been a part of my life that I miss. Reading and writing lots of content use to come so easily to me and now I feel a little lost. I'm still jellyfish_spine (note the change from a - to a _ ) but now the works I publish there are Hockey RPF. I don't know what I want to do with my OC stuff. I know I don't want to take it down. It meant so much to me to publish any of it in the first place.

The past few years have been hectic - starting college, experiencing college, and now I'm wrapping that up and looking forward to the next portion of my life. In all, it feels really weird.

If you find me later, via AO3 or tumblr or whatever - give me a shout and I'll listen.
March 10th, 2017 at 09:51pm