Happy Sunday + Free Reads

Happy Sunday you lovely lot!

I don't have anything planned today, but I am working on a few updates for various stories that may possibly be posted today... I'm currently working on the update for Outbreak and a couple stories that I have on other sites as well.

I love sundays, especially sundays where I have nothing that I need to do! It allows me to just chill and write, watch some netflix! I'm going to start watching The Vampire Diaries from the beginning again now that it's finished.

We are currently three months into 2017 (already!) and I have to say that so far so good... I'm not saying anything else because I will jinx it! I was thinking last night and Mibba has brought some really good people into my life, as well as given me an outlet for my writing. I had a conversation with someone recently who told me that she didn't class her online friends as friends because there was a chance you'd never meet... to me that's not a valid reason.

Online friends are just as important as the ones in real life, every person that you meet makes an impact on your life in one way or another. Some good and some bad, but the impact is still made... it still shapes your life even just a little.

SO I just want to say a huge thank you to those who have made an impact on my life, Erin, Effy and Hina... you three are awesome and I love you all ♥

Free Reads

I'm offering some free reads if anyone is interested... I'm not going to promise a comment, but if I like the story then I will definitely leave a comment on it :)

Peace
♥♥♥
March 12th, 2017 at 04:29pm