Rants | Signs

People truly annoy me. I have this friend of mine that I'm really close to. I love her to death, truly do but yesterday I didn't feel like talking to her because all she seems to talk about is herself and her boy issues. There's only so much of that I can listen to before wanting to scream. So I just left all her messages unread. Then she starts messaging my boyfriend because I have yet to respond to her. Then this morning shes complaining that i'm ignoring her. If I was ignoring you, you would know it.

Yesterday was a rough day since my anxiety was through the roof that whole fucking day so I didn't really talk to anyone besides Ghoul Scouts. She's one of the only ones who can calm me down with no problem.

Didn't sleep much last night. I mean I was fine up until 3 in the morning when i woke up. I was up for a bit with the boyfriend and when I finally fell back asleep I had a nightmare and it fucked me up. But oh well. I get them every once in a while and i hate them.
Image

What scares me a bit is how true this picture is. Before I get into this, my boyfriend does NOT mentally abuse me. I think something happened to me in the past that has fucked me this badly. I literally hide a lot of my feelings because i don't want to upset anyone. I don't want to start arguments so I just keep my mouth shut.

But I relate to this picture a lot and that's what scares me. I'm thinking a story will come out on this topic soon enough.
March 23rd, 2017 at 01:02pm