What Are Your Favourite Songs at The Moment? Send 'Em Over

Bonjourno!

You guys are all infinitely cooler than me, and I want some new music to listen to, so I was hoping you guys could hook me up. What kind of music? Um, really, I'm open to anything!

My favourite songs of the moment are
Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better
The Vaccines - I Always Knew
Panic! at the Disco - Death of a Bachelor
blackbear - idfc
and NSYNC- Digital Dreams

so I mean, I'm all over the place, obviously. Which means LAY IT ON ME.

Other news?
Hmm, well, my second story on Wattpad hit a million reads which is really exciting! It still never occurs to me how crazy that number is, or like, 90K votes. That's just *exploding mind*. I have the best readers in the world they're so sweet!

I'm half-way done my fifth ever book! Well, does the fourth one count as a book if it's only told in conversation? I think so, it's like, 20K+ words so I think that would count as a book. EITHER WAY I'M COUNTING IT and that's also super exciting for me!

The last two years have been phenomenal for me in terms of writing- I mean, it took me 3-4 years to write Homophobe on here (which was like 60k), and I've already finished a 100k+ book and a 20k+ book, and I'm 25k+ into my third book in two years. Like, what? Am I the same person?

And I also have the next three books I'm writing planned out.
Actually.

Although, on that note, I really want to write another gay fic story again. I'm thinking of writing a short 10-15 chapter gay fic after I revamp and post Homophobe on Wattpad. After my current story is done too. And another one that I have in the works.

It's crazy how I used to struggle writing one story when now I'm like so little time so many stories to write! It's crazy how just a change of pace and environment helped so much!

Anyways, I guess that's all. How are you guys doing? Also, SONG RECOMMENDATIONS!
March 24th, 2017 at 11:10pm