20 Questions

I'm usually very shy and it takes me a while to open up to someone, no matter who it is. I try not to be so rude and when someone engages in a conversation with me I do my best to be as outgoing as possible, but with having social anxiety it's a challenge, and I want to change that. I would very much like to meet new people and get to know you, and you can get to know me too. I lost many friends, because they met new people and wanted something different in their lives and I guess I just wasn't apart of that anymore, but no worries, their not worth my love and friendship than, right? Right. I just want to meet people I can relate to, someone as weird and nerdy as I am, cos that's what this is all about. So I'm gonna do a 20 questions about me, and hope to keep the chain going so I can see all the amazing and interesting things about you guys, cos this is about making new friends to me, and I would love to meet as many of you as possible, also so we can trade stories and give advice on how to make better stories and maybe collaborations.

1.) Name: Brianna.
2.) How old are you: I'm 21.
3.) Where are you from: I'm from Florida, and still live in Florida. (But I hate it)!
4.) Favorite genre of music: Dubstep and Pop mostly. (Although Country is way up there too). But mostly Dubstep/EDM.
5.) Favorite movie genre/movie: Horror definitely, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre/SAW/Hills Have Eyes.
6.) Favorite song: Lemonade - Alexandra Stan, Feed The Machine - Nickelback and Alchemy - Above and Beyond.
7.) Favorite music artist: Christina Grimmie (RIP), Avril Lavigne, Marilyn Manson.
8.) Favorite food: Anything Italian and Chinese, haha.
9.) What do you do for fun: Write and Read, play video games and hang out with family.
10.) Favorite video game: Halo, and Portal 2.
11.) Favorite actor/actress: Elizabeth Banks, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, and Stephen Merchant.
12.) Dream job: Tornado chaser/Storm chaser, or a Youtuber.
13.) Favorite Youtuber: Good Mythical Morning, Tobuscus, Looknowtv, and The Dolan Twins.
14.) Favorite animal: Owls.
15.) Favorite author: Joe Hill and Stephen King.
16.) Favorite show: The Walking Dead, Orange is the new Black, Hoarders, House, Shameless.
17.) Favorite ice cream: Peach and Strawberry.
18.) Favorite color: Green and a dark Purple like Midnight Purple.
19.) Worst fear: Death and extreme heights.
20.) Favorite book genre: Romance or Horror, or both put together.

So there you have it, some most likely uninterested facts about me, ahah. But at least now you know my weirdness, so what's yours? I'd love to know! Hope to be friends ~ You're amazing just the way you are.

- Layout credit: delirium -
March 30th, 2017 at 06:30pm