A Pledge for Creativity

Today has barely started but it's shaping up to be a good one. It's even nice and sunny out.

I've got about an hour before class and I just feel like posting a blog.

I really want to be more creative this month. I feel like last month I didn't really do much. Yes I posted new chapters, but almost all of that was pre-written back in February. I still have to write the last chapter of What We Thought We Knew for Wednesday. I need to find a solid direction for We Are Not Cool, because I'm quickly losing interest in it. It's not shaping up into what I want it to be, what I had first envisioned for it...

I want to write more poetry, come up with more story ideas, better story ideas. I want to try my hand at writing a script. I want to challenge myself to actually write something that's deeper than what the surface provides.

I want to read more. And not just stories on here, but actual books. I want to not spend the majority of my day on my laptop...

I want to be more social. I want a creative pen pal of sorts, to bounce ideas off of and just be creative with, if that makes any sense.

So, I suppose this is my pledge, to at least try to accomplish something creative this month.

[ questions. ]
1. How's your day?
2. What kind of goal do you want to set for this month?
3. What are you working on?
4. What are you reading?
5. What do you think of the creative pen pal thing?
April 3rd, 2017 at 04:33pm