I Am Back! (Kinda)

Hello, everyone!

Okay, with this blog I'm officially announcing that I am back people!

I haven't been on mibba much in the past few months. Mostly because of the time constraint. And also I have really shitty internet coverage at my previous rental house. Not that I've moved to another house with better coverage, I think I can try to be more active on here.

I started working last August and that's why I haven't really had time to write. And that's also one of the reasons why I quitted my job as a Story Editor here. But now that I'm more or less better at managing my time, I think I can be active again.

Also, yesterday my grandma had a surgery to remove her cancer. I was really worried because of her other complications. So when my mom told me that everything went okay and my grandma was okay, I was sooooo happy! Now she's just resting and recovering. I can go back to being not worried. Thank goodness!

And! I'm also excited with my future co-write with Effy. I really can't wait to actually start writing it. I also realize how much story pages that I have with no actual chapters posted so I'll try to go back to my state of mind when I created the story pages to see if I can actually write those stories. I'm also thinking of bringing back my Teen Wolf fic and some of my other fics. I felt like revamping my account by deleting all the stories that I know won't get updated but then... I just can't let go. It's one of my downfall, really.

On another note, I've been thinking of writing a story revolving around a Malay girl but I still don't know yet, you know. It'll be different and I've definitely not seen it on mibba. I have a few stories with a Malay character BUT yeah... I don't know. We'll just see.

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a nice day and I hope I won't regret coming back.

Until then, see you later!

xxLina
April 5th, 2017 at 02:55am