New Story

I've decided to work on a new story, mostly because I got a new job up in the mountains in my town and it gave me major inspo, but I'm hoping if I start straying away from fanfiction full time, I can get motivation to write and finish a book to maybe publish in the future.

I'm also looking to actually participate and finish NaNoWriMo this year. I didn't attempt it last year I don't remember why, but I think it'll be nice. One of the nice things about winning NaNoWiMo is getting your book published as an ebook. Now, I'm now a terribly huge fan of ebooks, I know you can have a ton of books on demand on your phone, tablet ect. where ever you are but I feel like ebooks are taking away the original process of reading and enjoying a book.

Anyways, talking about ebooks isn't the purpose of this blog entry, my new story is. I know a lot of people don't like reading new stories lately because most of it is fanfiction and to fully understand and enjoy fanfic, you have to be a fan. That's the main reason why I don't want to be a fanfiction writer anymore, there are only so many fans who are willing to read your stuff if it isn't what they're looking for but if you're just a pure fiction writer, the only way your readers can understand the world you're creating is if they read it.

I though it would be nice to include some gen. info about my new story so you guys know before hand what to expect when expecting. (get it?)

General Info:
Title: Mount. Glenn (help me decide a new name please it's a filler)
Genre: horror, mystery
Main Character: Noel Laurie
Summary: Up in the very top of the misty mountains of Mt. Glenn, lies The Great Eastern restaurant, ski slopes, pitch pine and birch trees and the body of Vivian Lourdes. The residents of the small town on the mountain begin to see things that aren't there, hearing things in the trees as more and more bodies pile up.
April 5th, 2017 at 10:40pm