I Had a Dream

Hello, everyone!

I wasn't lying when I said in my previous blog that I'm coming back. I will try to post one blog every day to show you guys how serious I am.

Anyway, yesterday I had this really cool yet quite creepy dream. It was very Alice in Wonderland-ish feels. And I know for a fact that it makes a really good story idea because I love that kind of stories.

The dream started with me, me dad, me bros and I think my sister was there too? So we went to this house, right. It was original empty when we got in. However, I felt a very weird vibe from that place. There was this huge old-school radio thing. Like the one our grandparents used to have. It played this creepy sound that wasn't exactly music. I don't know how to explain it but in the dream, when I walked directly in front of it, the sound waves coming from that sound literally made me feel very out of sort, kind of? I told this to my dad and my siblings but they wouldn't listen. So I just kept my mouth shut and followed them further into the house and then we went to the backyard. The backyard was beautiful. With flowers and the fountain and stuff.

And suddenly a woman appeared. She wasn't that old looking but somehow I knew she'd lived a very long time. And she was very inviting, welcoming us to her home and asked us to go inside again because she was preparing a meal.

So we went in but I noticed that the house was different than the one we originally entered from. I didn't say anything though because everybody else was silent and didn't comment on it. I didn't wanna get shut down again. And when we reached the living room, the radio was still there, only this time, it was bigger. And the sound it made were creepier. I felt very disoriented listening to the sound while everyone else looked like they were in a trance. And this woman took us one by one into this room. But once someone got in, they never came back. And I was last.

When she came to get me, I tried to fight but I was too disoriented from the sound and I was weak. Then she managed to get me into the room. And I couldn't remember what happened. But when I got out of the room, I'd turned into some sort of animal.

And then I woke up!

That's all about my dream. Yeah, I know. I have pretty vivid dreams. I woke up at 4am and couldn't fall back asleep because I kept thinking of the dream.

Anyway, until then, see you later!

xxLina
April 6th, 2017 at 02:37am