Stories That Deserve Some Love

I was talking to Maddi earlier and we were talking about how we wished we there was more readers/feedback here on Mibba. Back in the day people were always so willing to leave a comment if they were reading, nowadays it's come down to pretty much having to ask, which makes me sad.

And with that in mind I figured I'd link you guys to some up and coming stories that deserve some love:

The Trajectory of Planes - I'm sure you guy's have seen this, or at least seen some of Maddi's blogs about it. It's a scifi/fantasy involving a race of, well aliens but not like ET type aliens, like other people... Just go check it out if you haven't.

Forgettable - by domingo en fuego is super new and exciting. I'd say more but I only just read the first chapter yesterday and haven't taken the time to read the update.

Ichor and Ambrosia - by deep space; is already one of my favorites. There isn't much posted yet, and it's easy to dive into, but it's about a boy who was born a slave.

And Go On by raja sahara is super new too and I'm really excited for it. You're just going to have to go check that out. There's only one chapter right now and it's super short.

Mount. Glenn by mr. twin sister is the newest story to be added to be subscription box. Nothing is posted for it yet but it sounds so promising and I can't wait.
So yeah, if you have a minute or are looking for something to read but don't want to browse through a bunch of stories on the story page go and check these out and maybe surprise one of these people and leave a comment. They deserve it.

Also if you have a story you think I should check out leave a link in my comments.
April 6th, 2017 at 11:10pm