Hello Again

Omg. Hi Mibba.

I'm really not entirely sure how to start this????? It's been like 20 years since I've posted a blog or updated a story or anything really. In fact, my last blog was my 18th birthday about four months ago. Oopsies.

I've been super busy for the past few months. New semester, new classes, new work, you all get it. This semester I'm taking more smaller classes with actual assignments rather than lectures where you just take notes and then have the midterm and final, so I've been swamped with work in that area.

I feel pretty comfortable on here talking about mental health and stuff (if I recall correctly when I got diagnosed with depression several years ago one of the first things I did was come on here and let y'all know *eye roll @ my 13 year old self*) so I'll also add that I was struggling a bit with my depression for the past couple months.

I experienced a huge loss of interest in pretty much everything; I didn't like going to class and I would skip my club meetings and I would half-ass my homework (still did it tho shoutout to my fear of failure). Trevor Noah (aka the host of the Daily Show and a total bae) even came to my school to do stand-up and I bought tickets for it back in November and was so excited to go, but when the day actually came I found that I didn't even want to go, and when I was there I wasn't even really enjoying myself.

Basically, I wanted to be around people but once I was I wanted to be alone. But once I was alone I wanted to be around people. It was just an endless cycle of me being lonely and unhappy and just wanting to stay in bed forever.

Not really sure how I managed to get out of that, but I do feel a lot better now. I think the weather getting warmer really helped because now I have the opportunity to sit in the sun and do homework or study or chill with friends and it feels good.

ANYWHO, I'm home for the weekend for Easter so I thought I'd post a lil blog to say hi. My stories are gathering dust and for that I apologize; I'm trying to find time to update them.

I started (and finished) Game of Thrones and I LOVE IT, if there's any Thrones fans on here please hmu so we can cry about it together.

I also got my nose pierced the day after my birthday. I love it very much and I wish I could've done it sooner.

My freshman year of college ends in 3 weeks which is INSANE. I'm hoping to get a job at a country club for the summer and I have an interview there to be a waitress on Saturday so WISH ME LUCK Y'ALL.

That's about it for my life. I hope you all are well. Have a great day/night, everyone!
April 14th, 2017 at 05:22am