All About Stories

Okay mibbians, since I'm back for good on the site and I want to regain my old writing self, I think it's time for me to try and get back on all the chaptered stories I have. There are a lot of writing contests I entered just like how I used to, and so many things I want to write and post on the site, that the time I have each day is not enough. ::sad: I really need more time.

Enough with that though, let's get to the good parts for those who read my writings. ::cute:

Updating My Stories and Hiatus

These are the stories I've been writing and the ones I have the whole plan ready but I haven't started yet. This is mostly for me to see and keep in mind, but I don't mind sharing. ::cute:

Image

For those of you who read my chaptered stories, some of them will be put on hiatus for a while because I want to focus on the writing contests I have entered and the co-writes I still have.

The Tales of the Loved Hearts collection has been renamed and its now called, Tales of the Past. Also, I was thinking of making another collection called Maira's Fairytales and put the ones that seem like fairytales there instead of keeping them here. What do you think of that?

The first story in the Tales of the Past is Feelings, and you can find all my pieces for the series when you click on my stories page, to your right there's a bar saying all stories, you click on the plus mark and choose the series to se everything posted there have posted more than 50 drabbles and oneshots tilll now for the series and I will keep posting more as I write, but you won't be able to click to the sequels anymore since the stories aren't linked with one another. You can find them all under the same collection though. Better, right?

I will also try to continue the Make Me Bleed series which is filled with long oneshots rated NC-17 and R, mostly sad stories and with themes like rape, gangs, suicide, incest, abduction and so much more. The series starts with the first story called Black Kiss/ and you can read the rest that follow doing the same thing as the above collection. You won't be able to click on the sequel, but they will be under the same collection. There are 8 stories written for that collection already, and the next one is already half written.

Please check these one-shots and drabbles out. I really need feedback on them and if you like them please rec them so your mibbian friends can read them too. Thank you so much everyone. ::cute:

Co-writes:

Daemon Academy is the new co-write we decided to do in 2016 with CaliCupcakeMonster. We've been friends for years via mibba but we've never actually written together before, so this is new to us. Fantasy, action and romance are a good combination to get started. The story takes place inside an academy for demons where the new girl is running away from the ones who chase her. She has a guardian and she has a loved one, all of them will do things they must not do. The outcome can only be...
By the way, it seems I've been losing my touch when it comes to writing chaptered stories Maybe its from the long break I took off writing, but I'll try my best to regain my old self. Writing is a part of me and it's never going to change.

Chaotic Demons is the first co-write I started with Theo Rossi;. Anna writes the man's POV and I'm keeping up with the woman. The story revolves around an overprotective aunt who has custody of her nephew and a man who is the leader of his motorbike gang. That story is on hiatus, till we can work on it properly. Sorry, folks.

Frost Bitten is the second co-write I'm having with BabySkulls356. The first one was a group written story which was taken down a few years ago. This story is about Vincent Cook going on a journey to avenge his dead mate, along with a new companion. Another hiatus. Sadly, this is on hold till further notice.

The Flames In Heaven story which is about angels and demons was the first co-write I was doing with the awesome God’s_Child22 but in the middle of it she stopped writing due to not having enough time. She has written Damion's POV till chapter 35 and Theo Rossi; (my dear twin, Anna) has written the next chapters from Damion's POV while I'm still keeeping up with Alexiel's POV. From now on, I'll try to keep updating both POVs and we'll see how that goes It’s not your typical immature kind of story and I believe our characters are well-developed. By the way, I have edited all the chapters to the best of my writing ability. I have already planned the sequel, and it's gonna be called Ice in Hell.

Moving on, The Only Exception which I was writing together with Baez (her last name, but everyone calls her like that) needs a new author as soon as possible. It's one of the stories I wish to finish soon. This story is about how harsh a sister can be when her brother is homosexual and its based on real events that have happened in my friends lives. It is totally realistic, but I'm not good when it comes to mental hospital because I lack the knowledge for Kellin's POV. I'd really love to work on that subject but I need a new author. I know it's hard picking up from where someone else had been writing, but if someone of you would like to work on it with me, I'm sure we can work things out.

The co-write I had with iggy. (now spencer hastings.) is based around two female characters, one of them is bisexual and the other one is a lesbian. Grace struggles with anorexia and bulimia while Serenity fights with anorexia and jealousy. A femmeslash story that needs another writer for Grace's POV because iggy. can't keep up with it.

Group Written Stories:

* I don't know if you guys have realized this, but the wite site group written story is up and running again for the second part and the individual chapters. We talk over the story here and the RP is running here with these one-on-one sessions, while the story is being posted, here.

If any new writters would like to join, we can make that happen as well, and we'll be glad to have as many of you mibbian writers participating in this trial project. Those of you who were writting for it and had characters of your own, think of coming back? We miss you guys!

**Writing Project: Time Capsule

Hello everyone, how have you been? ::cute:

Finally after a lot of thinking I made up my mind to post his blog and see if anyone was interested in this idea of mine. As most of you know, I only came back on mibba recently and I thought a good comeback would be if I wrote something with you guys.

Now here's the idea:

A story about a time capsule. Let's say there are 5 junior high schoolers (one character per author / more than 5 authors can enter but I need at least four more writers) that have been best friends till their last year of highschool and decided upon writing a letter to their future selves and bury the time capsule on the hill of the mountain in their village. They deceided they'd open the time capsule after their college years. The thing is some of them have stopped talking and some just lost contact to unknown reasons yet they all go back in the final chapter to read their letters outloud.

Each of us will write one chapter about our character with what he/she has been doing since they wrote that letter and what they thought of their lives and dreams. If they missed their school days and their friends, boyfriends/girlfriends, goals in life and if they succeeded. So, one chapter per character plus the roleplay, sounds good? And we'll have our own short story. It wll be a nice experience I believe

By the way, as you have realized, I'm going for a realistic story and the rating will kept to R, but no NC-17. I won't accept detailed scenes of violence or sex. We can plan some more once there are people interested in this. To make easier our conversation we can hit the reply button in the comments of this blog entry and I'll be updating the blog itself with our plan. Sounds good?

We need to set the basic information too, like: 1) their age when they wrote the letters and years later when they go to read them 2) the village and the country 3) the characters biography and looks 4) take note of the seasons 5) possible character not showing up 6) the epilogue could be the next day after reading their letters and going out to have fun (sort of like a roleplay where all the characters interact with each other).

What do you guys think?

Adopted Stories:

The first story I adopted on mibbaland is Twin Flames. It's an Avenged Sevenfold fanfic based around fantasy and romance. I should have ended the story months ago but I never managed to do it with everything going on in my life. I hope that now I can get to it. Rest assured, there are at least twenty more chapters to go.

Also, this beautiful girl called, Leanne had a story named Oh Fuck... I Love You... which is an original fiction story about bounty hunters and murderers. I had commented there, asking for an update and Leanne contacted me because she couldn't keep up with the story and she needed someone who enjoyed the story to take over. So, I went and edited all the chapters to the best of my ability. I'm still learning, so don't kill me guys. In my defense, I'd like to say that the use of commas, semi colons and all that is different in Greek than in English and I'm trying to get the hang of it now. ::facepalm: The story has been re-named and its now called, Secrets of a Murderer. It needs a lot of editing, and I came to realize that via the comments I received from the readers. Honestly, thank you very much guys. I had been so happy that I was updating there that I missed the basics. I couldn't have done this without you.

I am writing the murderer's POV who is a male at the age of thirty something and Leanne used to write Harvey's POV who is a younger woman and the bounty hunter. I changed the layout to one you are bound to love and I have grasped Dante's character. What I need from you is to be the good mibbians you are and go give it a read. Drop a friendly comment with your thoughts and honest opinion and make my day/night. IIt's a style I've never written before and I want to make sure I do it right. You are the readers, so you will tell me.

My Chaptered Writings:

The edited version of Broken Bottles and Hearts is already posted and it's complete under the title Going Down. An NC-17 story about a girl who joins a gang. She starts dealing drugs because of the guy she likes who just happens to be the boss. Rising Up is the title for the sequel and I am just waiting for the right moment to get started with it.

Short Stories But Chaptered [Maria's Tips and News]

As you know, I have many stories that I am writing in this type. Chaptered stories but with short chapters (the word count being between 300 and 700). My new projects for this year mentioned later in this blog post, might be with small word counts per chapter.

Immortal Kiss which is about a maker/slave relationship with vampires and humans will be posted weekly till I finish it. This one is not your typical vampiric story either. Ophelia used to be a human and when she was changed by her maker Christian, her hate towards humans rose to another level. It is totally worth your time to check it out, I believe. By the way, I changed the chapters of Immortal Kiss and glued the chapters together, the other story is left as it was because it's better this way. I started these stories in order to emphasize feelings and situations more through short chapters and it really helped me learn how to do that.

There is a prequel as well, but that is before Ophelia got into Christian's life. It's called His Blood Filled Kiss. I have started the prequel one year ago, but it's on hiatus till I'm done with Immortal Kiss. You don't have to read the prequel in order to get into it. I also think I might turn it to just an extra chapter, like the mangakas do in their manga series. Not sure about it though, we'll see. It deppends on you guys as well as how I'll feel over it when the time comes.

Same goes for [url=]http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/542416/Her-Black-Cross/Her Black Cross[/url]. The story takes place in Greece where the teens have to pick the side of a gang in order to survive. The story is femmeslash based but with bisexual characters as well as straight ones and a hell of mixed/complicated feelings and situations. Feelings are mixed and complicated in this story They are bound to get you on an emotional trip. At least that's what I'm going for. I hope I manage to do a good job There is a sequel as well, but there's only one chapter posted and I'm gonna keep it on hiatus till I'm done with Her Black Cross. It's called Her Silver Chain and the story line is the same as Her Black Cross but from Mia's POV, plus the parts we didn't know about her from when Faith wasn't with her. You'll have the chance of seeing through Mia's eyes as well.

Moving on to The Miserable Life of Lux Day which was written for tha sake of Mibba Month Writing Prompts. I just had the main idea on my head which was a problematic relationship between a working college student and a junkie who works as DJ. Then, I read through the prompts given once, and adjusted my main idea to them. Before writing a chapter, I was just reading the prompt and thought how to make it fit into the story without seeming out of place and making it interesting. I have to say that the prompts were very inspiring and it is very easy to write for this. I'm not finished with this project yet but I'm almost done, just one or two chapters left. I've been toying with the idea of a sequel under the title of The Miserable Life of Aaron Stone and written from Aaron's POV but I'm not sure if I'll go with it or not. It can be the same story but from his POV, or before he met Lux, or after a year or two have passed from the first story.

The next short project which was born as I was writing The Miserable Life f Lux Day is The Tragic Life of Myriella Nelson. It shares the same style as TMLOLD and it's an incest story in a christian family from how the incest relationship started, how the girl thought of things, similaries and questions born into a child's mind and how her everyday life changed. For this one, the only thing I have in mind is the basic idea which is what I described the rest will come on their own. My mind has a way with ideas, so it will work out.

Next on the list is Frost Bitten which is a co-write with BabySkulls356. When I first joined this site, we were co-writing along with two more people a group written story called, A Kiss Within the Nights of Spells or something like that. I have the old banner somewhere in my external hard disk but I don't remember the title right now so excuse me if I'm wrong. This story is on hold but I don't think it will go beyond 30 chapters in total. It has an interesting theme and more than just one language used, and I'd love to work on it when I finally can.

The chaptes for this story are really short, its just like we are roleplaying (RP) and since I've never tried it before, I am really enjoying myself. The story is about Vincent Cook; a vampire who woke up after years of sleep, only to find his mate dead by his side - the one who killed her had to be an old enemy. He starts a journey to Japan in order to find his enemy and on a stormy night, he finds the dying girl Blume; whom he turns to a vampire in order to save her from a certain death and to have someone to show him the world, the new era, and they travel together in order to take revenge on his enemy.

Anthologies:

Do you guys remember Roses Painted Black? It's an anthology where each chapter is written by another author but in the sam setting and the epilogue will feature all the characters mentioned so far. I promise to have the epilogue ready and posted somewhere within the next month, so that I can finally create another project like this. This story is more towards erotica with a storyline. If you are up for that kind of thing, give it a read.

New Projects, Starting in 2017:

Down in Flames is a new story I'll be writing and once again I want to take you on an emotional trip filled with thoughts, feelings and hardships of the mind.

Rosaly's Blade is another new one with only chapter posted. I just had this idea that I couldn't help and write about so that was the outcome I don't know if I'll change the title later on because it's not that much to my liking, but I hope to work on it by posting at least once per month, but I can't give you any promises.

Black Sun is a supernatural/fantasy story that I started but it's on hiatus folks. Once I manage to complete some of the projects I have up and running, I promise I'll get to it. I have too many ideas for this one and it needs a lot of planning and time to turn it to the gem I have in mind.

Aria: The Dark Flower is one of the stories where I want to write about cruel people, hard life and what you have to do in order to survive as well as underground jobs. You can expect an NC-17 result.

Confessions of a Young Murderer is a story about abuse and psychological effect. Do not read this one if you are easily affected and can't manage those type of stories. It will be as realistic as it can get.

Drabble Comment Swap:

Now, on to the drabble comment swap. c: Below you will find a list with the drabbles I had written for the ABC Drabbles collection for June, 2015, along with a few more. I never managed to complete the collection, my status was 22/26, but I think I will keep writing more of those. I have so many ideas in my head, that it's a great way to create something even if its short.

Now, what I can offer is a comment swap. You can comments on as many of mine as you'd like and I'll comment on the same amount of yours. I only ask that you seriously read my writings and tell me what you think of them. I promise I'll do the same, so go ahead and hit me up with your works too.

A - Apple
Betrayed
B - Butterfly
C - Cross
D - Dreamcatcher
E - Ecstasy
F - Forgiveness
G - Ghoul
H - Henna
I - Insanity
Jade
J - Joker
K - Key
L - Limit
Lotus
M - Mask
N - Night
O - Overdose
P - Portrait
Q - Queen
R - Robot
Rules
S - Savior
Statue
T - Talk
U -
V - Violin
W - Watching
X -
Y - Youth
Z - Zero

Wondering About My Writing:

There's something more that I wish to share with you. Usually when you try to push yourself to write its not fun anymore and instead of taking pressure off of you, it gives you more pressure. Luckily, it works the other way around for me; like when I push myself to write, that's when I have results. Do you find that strange?

Also, for the ones who have been reading my writings, do you think I've gotten better? I can see the difference but I'm not sure at what level I am and on what I have to work on more other than vocabulary.

Thank you very much for your time, my fellow mibbians. Bye. c:

~Marian.
April 21st, 2017 at 10:04pm