Who Is Your Favorite Superhero or Villain?

Mibba's new Spirit day (Superhero Day) has me inspired to ask all of my friends and people who just might see this and want to comment on it.

Who is your favorite Superhero or Villain?

Now from my name you guys might get the hint that I adore Marvel Comics and I am hopelessly in love with Pietro Maximoff (Age Of Ultron) and Pietro Maximoff (X-Men) they're both amazing characters. I also don't mind the actors, but I don't think He's my ultimate Favorite Super Hero.... I think my ultimate would have to be...

Captian America I mean, I have red white and blue washer and dryer for him, Stickers on my laptop, My car, a tattoo, and a onesie, I think I pretty much own all Captain America memorabilia there is. Including a 500 dollar actual shield and a backpack that is a shield.

I also have a favorite super villain, who honestly was only a villain because of brainwashing and that would be... MR. JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES AKA. The Winter Soldier, aka Bucky aka, must be protected at all costs, my baby. I adore him so much.

SO my top three are Captain America, Bucky Barnes, and Pietro Maximoff. Tell me who yours are and why you adore them?
April 29th, 2017 at 02:26am