Mibba Spirit Days - Superhero Week!

So, I haven't done a Mibba Spirit Days in a while! Mostly because I'm usually either too busy or just not on this site much whenever they happen to occur. But I'm a nerd and the theme this week was superheroes, so, like, I had to. Especially considering I was already kind of itching to change my theme again. (It's weird sometimes I keep themes for half the year and sometimes I'm over them in a month. I don't know why I do that.)

Anyway, I have dressed my theme up in honor of the Teen Titans! Specifically the cartoon series they had in the early 2000s because I love that series so much. I remember when it first came out, and how I very quickly became obsessed with it. It was a very important part of my life, and specifically it was a very important part of my life at a time when things were not great for me. I still love the show, and even if I didn't, I would feel a fondness for it because of how much it meant to me back when I was in my early adolescence and depressed.

But yeah! The Teen Titans are awesome, and that series is awesome, even still to this day it is awesome, and I still watch it occasionally. And if you haven't seen it, I would very much recommend it. It's a great action cartoon, with a good balance of action, drama, and comedy.

And before anyone mentions it, we do not speak of Teen Titans Go! As far as I am concerned that doesn't exist. Also, Cartoon Network can suck on a lemon (and that's all I'm gonna say because I'm not trying to get in trouble for "bashing" or whatever!)

Anyway though! Check out Mibba Spirit Days to get in on the fun, if you haven't already! And if you want to, after reading all this rambling, drop me a comment telling me about a favorite superhero/team of heroes of yours and/or a favorite piece of superhero related media!

Oh, also, I don't know if I will do this, but I am thinking of trying to do more blogs on here. I was thinking maybe, maybe of doing a giveaway or some other kind of blog event some time, too, but don't hold me to that! Vamos a ver! We'll see!

I don't know how to end blogs, but thanks for reading! Have a nice day!
April 29th, 2017 at 09:44pm