What Am I Doing With My Life?

21. Unemployed. Anxiety and Depression Ridden. And Uninspired.

The Story of My Life right here. What am I doing with my life? My life is basically me sitting around and crying all day by myself because of the Depression and Anxiety. I can't really leave my damn house it's so bad all because of past traumatic things. I've been fighting with Social Security to get put on Disability for this, I've got doctors who tell me my pulse rises so high when I leave the house that I could possibly have a heart attack. So technically I've become a hermit. I never want to leave my house.

I'm 21 but, I honestly don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my life.

I'm uninspired with art which was something I loved more than anything. I loved Graphic making more than anything, Photography, Music, writing, and Role-playing. That was my muse that was what I was so sure I wanted to do. Be creative. Do something inspiring make it big as a writer and I can honestly say. It's way too hard for me to do.

I'm seeking medical help with my therapist so I can find my way out of this damn fog and come back to a happy creative life.

Until then, I shall continue to suffer in quiet pain.

- Pietro Maximoff;
April 30th, 2017 at 11:55am