I Need Your Help.

I've entered the presale event through Ticketmaster and strobe to see Linkin Park. For the location I'm going to, I'm sixth in line. If I can send emails to people with a link to the website, I'll get bonus points and go higher in line. And, if those people sign up with the link I send them, I get even more points.

I've done this with a few of my friends, family, and my boyfriend, but I haven't got higher than 6. :( I'm trying (I even bought the CD as well as the Vinyl preorder for the album even though I was planning on just getting the vinyl) but it's still pretty difficult.

I'm hoping that some of you kind mibbians wouldn't mind letting me send you an email and sign up, and help me out. The top five people get some extra stuff (one and two get to meet the band, three-five get signed merch), and I'm so darn close!

If you do decide to help me you can just provide me an email and leave it at that. If you'd like to sign up, you simply need to sign up with Facebook (click of a button!) or create an account without it (doesn't matter which) and then click the city you'd like to get tickets from (at this point you can click your nearest city if you're actually interested, or just click a random one) and then there's some kind of confirmation and then you're done. It sounds kinda tedious but it really doesn't take that long and it doesn't spam you with emails so you'd be done from there.

Please help me mibba! This is my favorite band. I've been listening to them since I was a kid and it really means a lot to me. Your help would be so appreciated.
May 5th, 2017 at 08:54am