Because Mibba Is Love Again!

Hi guys!

So, I'm pretty sure none of you know who I am anymore. Or if the people I was friends with come here now. But, but, but. The good news (for me XD) is that I've decided to be back, at least give coming back a try.
Some time back I tried to be active via. blogs, but Idk if it happened with just me, but I couldn't reply to comments on my blogs because the 'reply' button won't work anymore. Same thing happened with whoever commented on my page.
So remaining active via. blogs went down the drain because of that. And I kinda got pissed off and gave up on Mibba right away.

But the great news is, the 'reply' button is working again! Which means I can actually talk to people! You have no idea how great it feels. So, since its my vacation as well, I decided I'll try getting back. Though I'm not so sure I'll relate anymore. Last I remember, Mibba was home. I hope I come to feel that way again.
*Fingers crossed* Haha.

But for now, I'm just glad that I can reply to comments. And that's why Mibba is love again haha.
So, how is everyone doing? What's new here? If you're idle/sweet enough, do let me know. (:

Cya folks! (: Have a brilliant day ahead.
May 11th, 2017 at 03:12pm