Fnaf Theory

I has theory bout scurry gam (I dunno what that was, but i have a FNaF theory)
I think Phone Guy is actually in Springtrap. Explanation:
So, in Five Nights at Freddy's 1, Phone Guy dies in night four. I think this is because he was taking somebody else's place as an entertainer for the day. He then failed to wind all the springlocks before they all snapped. And in my opinion, I hear the word "Revenge" in the night 5 phone call. The real performer had set this up for him just to tale the day off to kill some unsuspecting children. Sound familiar? The real performer was supposed to be William Afton, the Purple Guy. Phone Guy, partially dead inside of the Spring Bonnie suit, figures this out and goes to get his revenge on Afton. Because he's half dead, he can't see that well inside the suit, and completely dies on his way to find Afton. Future entrepreneur of Fazbear's Fright finds him and takes him to the construction site. After Fazbear's Fright is built, you start working there as security guard for the night shift and for entertainment through the day. Phone Guy get reincarnated back into his old body, and still can't see that well. He thinks you're Afton, and comes after you. He then get infuriated at the end of your week, and sets the place on fire. Little did Phone Guy know, William Afton was still alive, making your death unnecessary. And also take note, that, Five Nights 2 is in '87 and Five Nights 1 is in '93, based on the hourly wages being $4.00 in the game and the same in that year. (Yes I will steal MatPat's Outro) But, hey. That's just a theory. A GAME THEORY!!! Thanks for reading. :) Let me know if you agree with this theory or not...
May 20th, 2017 at 08:26pm