Journey to my goal

I used to be a healthy person, excersicing. Following the right food group meal and socialize with friends. But has years pass, things just drop one, by one.

I start gaining back the weight I lost, I concentrate on school so I can graduate. Work has much as I can to save movey for my travel club trip. Then later to save money for my first time apartment for College. Never had time for much socialize or be healthy

I had student to help pay for my school, my dad only help for my bus due to lack of hours giving for me and I had to pay a large rent and only had food that only last a week or two if I eat very little or skip meals.

I never knew I had anxiety from late rent, piling phone bill, some surprise bill that you never plan to pay. After my least was done, I glad look for a better apartment that the rent wasnt overpriced.
I was able to at least pay the rent on time, pay the bills when i can but STILL have food for a week or can two week with skip meal.

One year pass, i was done college, gradute and fully available for work hoping to have alot of hours. BUT that never happen i had to beg for hours! I never call in sink, I even told them to call me if to cover a opening shift on departments in the store. Sooner the anxiety kick in when i couldnt pay my phone bill on time and the loss of my grandpa who was best friend and more father figure to me. I was hurt and didnt had the comfort when i was 2 hrs away from my original hometown.

I was told I would never get help for my buss pass, so I had to scrape money for just the 10-day bus pass. Feeling I was look down has the "somewhat " black sheep of the family cause I went to a college to study that I know I might make it has a career on which I never regret at all!

Has of September 2015 I put my foot down and said no more! I beg and clear with my landlord that I would like to stop my Year to year lease in June And I was approve to move at the end of June to give me time . Thats when I tried to sell things I didnt need it or used. And stuff I would like to kept and bring it with me.

But Financial became more and more hard, that I ask the Landlord to say if I can move out at the end of February and explained my financial issue. And that was approved and Final. I even told my mother who also moved, was gladly to help. I brought some stuff during the christmas vacation in 2015. Then February 2016 came, whenever i was off, i gotten rid of stuff or sell them. I had two suitcase where i know i had a weight limit for the plane.

Finally February 29th, was the day I had to leave for the airport. Had both my suitcase pack, my camera bag ready. My purse with my passport and wallet ready and my other bag that other stuff that I wanted to bring.

I arrived at the airport to luckily i had 6 hrs of waiting, able to weight my suitcase on which they were overweight. On to that I laught cause i knew item must be switch around between the bag and two suitcase. Haha.

Ta-da! The weight came alright and I was ready for my flight 6 hours later and voila I was having the jitter. From all those breakdown and anxiety I felt...relief that I was starting a fresh new life.

This blog is to show you that some of us do go through things like that, maybe differently but we all had those feeling. But this particular blog will be able my weight loss journey. I finally kick myself in the button and start back my walk that I love to do when I need to let out steam or to take on the scenery.

I have started this journe in the beginning in May, it was a struggle at first where I had to give up fast food. Don't eat much junk or surgary food, and drink plenty PLENTY of water.

Looking back, seeing that this whole breakdown, the stress, the lack of motive, anxiety was what made me today. Not anymore, I want to be healthy, be the girl that I was before all of that happen

Making the right choice and the right path in the journey, I know I will make it to my goal.

I will make blog whenever I can about my process, my weakness and strength, and my support.
May 21st, 2017 at 04:13am